Get access to Minnesota’s most complete resource for early learning and school-age care training – and much more!
To participate in Parent Aware and access the complete set of resources Develop has to offer, programs on the Full-Rating Pathway are required to have an Individual Membership in Develop. Head Start and Public School Pre-Kindergarten programs are not required to have an Individual Membership in Develop. Find your Pathway and learn more about what your program will need to do to get your Rating.
What is Develop?
- Develop is Minnesota’s Quality Improvement and Registry tool for early education and school-age care professionals.
- The website, www.developtoolmn.org, is a one-stop shop for professional development and quality improvement.
What can I do in Develop?
- Search trainings approved by the Achieve MNCPD, including those offered by Child Care Aware of Minnesota, Eager-to-Learn, and Anytime Learning.
- Track licensing training requirements and achievements like accreditation and Parent Aware Ratings.
- Verify employment, education, and training history.
- Earn a Career Lattice Step.
- View your Learning Record.
- Use environment self-assessment tools.
Why is having a Develop Account and Individual Membership important?
- To participate in Parent Aware, lead teachers and providers must have a current Individual Membership.
- Be more informed and better prepared for the Rating process.
- An Individual Membership is required to access a number of grants and scholarships.
- Get the most out of your professional development when using Develop’s tools to plan and track your training.
How do I register for a Develop account and apply for an Individual Membership?
Visit the Develop website to register for an account and apply for an Individual Membership.
Questions about your Individual Membership?
Contact Achieve MNCPD via email: email@example.com.
Recruiters are here to answer your questions and start you on the journey to a Rating.