Your Support Team
Our team will help you through the Rating process.
We understand the time and energy it takes to go through the Rating process. We’ll surround you with a team for support along the way.
Licensed child care programs participating in the Full-Rating Pathway are assigned a Parent Aware Quality Coach and Professional Development Advisor (PDA) once they have applied to participate in Parent Aware.
Are you a licensed accredited child care or public school-based prekindergarten program? You may be eligible for the Accelerated Pathway. Visit our Accelerated Pathway FAQs for more information.
Parent Aware Quality Coach
- Your Parent Aware Quality Coach is your partner. Coaches help you prepare for a Rating by answering questions and giving you support.
- You are the expert of your program. With years of child care experience and education, your Quality Coach is a Parent Aware expert who will help you make informed choices, complete tasks, and explore quality improvement.
Professional Development Advisor (PDA)
- Professional Development Advisors work with you to help you plan for and accomplish your professional development goals.
- Your PDA will help you:
- Determine completed education or trainings that may already count toward your Parent Aware Rating.
- Select additional trainings that fit your schedule and meet Rating requirements.
- Answer your questions about training.
- Create a professional development plan.
Recruiters are here to answer your questions and start you on the journey to a Rating.