Promote Your Rating
Let your stars shine in your community!
Promote your Rating to get the recognition you deserve and highlight the importance of quality child care and early education in your community.
Why should I promote my Rating?
- Current Families. Let them know you’re committed to giving their children the best child care and early education experiences.
- Future Families. Show them you use best practices for getting their children ready for kindergarten.
- Community. Be recognized as a quality program and show support for the national Quality Rating Improvement System.
How can I promote my Rating?
- As a Rated program, you are featured at the top of the search results on ParentAware.org.
- Statewide advertising campaigns continue to reach Minnesota parents through radio, television, and social media.
- Use the Social Media Kit for ideas on how to promote your Rating on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Download the Parent Aware logo to use on your website or in print materials. We ask you to please follow our logo standards when using these resources.
For questions about marketing kits and logos:
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
Recruiters are here to answer your questions and start you on the journey to a Rating.