Parent Aware, Minnesota’s Quality Rating and Improvement System, offers tools and resources to help:
- Families find quality child care and early education
- Programs improve their practices
- Children benefit from care and education that will prepare them for school and life.
We believe that…
- Every child has unique gifts and abilities to celebrate and nurture
- All families deserve equitable access to quality care and education for their children
- Quality early learning from trained and culturally competent professionals makes a difference for children
- Children learn through relationships and playful interactions with their families, peers, providers, teachers, and environment
We commit to…
- Advancing inclusive practices that build on family, child, and community strengths
- Helping care and education programs adopt best practices and serve children of all cultures, races, ethnicities, languages, beliefs, and abilities
- Offering services and supports from people who reflect our diverse community
- Supporting practices that will lead to closing the achievement gap for young children
- Promote the importance of high-quality inclusive care and education programs and practices to all Minnesotans
- Offer professional growth for child care and early education professionals through cutting-edge, culturally-responsive training, education, and coaching
- Always improve Parent Aware services through evaluation, listening to parents and providers, and using the latest methods, models, and research.
Quality starts with you, your child and Parent Aware. Our Learn section is a great place to find articles and guides that will assist you in your search. You can also begin your search now, either online or by calling Parent Aware at 888.291.9811.